Alpine Solutions, Inc. is a quality provider of complete medical systems, new and refurbished products, PACS, PM kits, and replacement parts for all medical imaging and storage needs. Our vast inventory allows for immediate shipment of replacement parts and quick turnaround time for our repair services.
DX-S is a groundbreaking Computed Radiography (CR) solution that has created a new threshold in CR. It fills the gap in the current range of Digital Radiography Solutions by providing a level of image quality, speed and flexibility that exceeds that which is currently available in the CR marketplace.
Designed to bring a full range of imaging exams directly to the point of care in General Radiography, Paediatric and Emergency environments, at its heart are two new breakthrough technologies unique to Agfa: DirectriX needle-based detector technology and Scanhead line-to-line CR simulation and light collection technology. The unique combination of these two technologies into one fully integrated, compact CR system enables a previously unseen level of CR performance.
DX-S provides you with:
* Increased image quality and/or potential for X-ray patient dose reduction through DirectriX’s needle- based detector technology.
* High speed imaging through Scanhead’s line-to-line CR stimulation and light collection technology, which increases the speed of throughput, reduces waiting times for cassettes, and provides rapid access to digital images.
* Flexibility through DX-S’s compact mobile design. Adapted specifically for decentralized and in-room use in General Radiography, Paediatric and Emergency environments, DX-S places imaging capabilities directly at the point-of-care.
* Portability of the detector, which allows the DX-S to service the entire range of General Radiography applications, ensuring better patient comfort and safety and optimizing workflow.
* Patient proximity. By locating DX-S in examination rooms radiology personnel are able to remain with patients during image capture and processing, increasing patient satisfaction and comfort and ensuring immediate quality control that reduces examination time.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699 or use the form to the right.