Codonics EP 1660L Medical Printer Specs
The EP-1660L Digital Printer is another version of the dye diffusion/direct thermal mode printer. The EP stands for “Economy Printer” because the product sacrifices some of the bells and whistles available on the NP models in an effort to keep costs to a minimum, company officials say. The network version supports up to eight media sizes and provides both Ethernet and Centronics compatible parallel interfaces. It outputs grayscale and color at 256 levels. Beyond these main products, Codonics offers the 1600 line of imagers, the predecessors to the 1660 line.
Alpine Solutions specializes in the repair and sales of Codonics EP-1660L medical imaging printers.
Our repair process includes:
- Disassembling the product
- Thorough visual inspection
- Replacement or refurbishment of non-working or damaged parts
- Final complete cleaning of the entire product
- Extended testing of the product to ensure item is fully functional; including extended burn-ins and overnight testing
- Quality Inspection Process to ensure that repairs are performed correctly and that the configuration matches the requirement
- Shipment of the repaired product in our unique and special packaging to guarantee that your newly repaired product arrives damage free
Our repairs are performed by OEM trained technicians in a static-free laboratory. Alpine Solutions take pride in the fact that our repairs meet or exceed OEM specifications.
For questions and technical advice, please contact one of our medical printer Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699.