Alpine Solutions, Inc. specializes in the repair, refurbishment, and sales of Codonics Medical Printers.
The models of Codonics Printers we specialize in include:
Most Codonics printers will need some repairs and refurbishment during their lifespan. Some of the most common questions and problems we’ve seen with these medical printers are the following:
- DV Film Prints Too Light
- DV Film Prints Too Dark
- Message “Image Compensation Failed” Appears on all Direct Vista Film Prints
- MEDIA MISMATCH Appears on the Front Panel of the Printer
- What’s the printable area of DV Film?
- Front Panel Switches from Ready to Processing to Ready
- Unable to Print DV Paper; CV Media works Normally
- Printer Did Not Recognize the Floppy