Considering returning your Codonics Medical printer back to the OEM factory for repair and refurbishment? Before you do so, consider the differences between Alpine Solutions, Inc. and the OEM.
Alpine Solutions, Inc.:
- Specializes in out-of-warranty medical printer repair for Codonics printers such as the EP1650, EP1660L, EP1660M, NP1600M, NP1660M, and more!
- Offers overnight Advanced Exchange replacement medical printers for systems that are down, thus eliminating the downtime to one business day or less.
- OEM quality trained technicians performing the repair of your Codonics medical printer.
- Cost effective, quality focused repairs. We stand buy our quotes and update you immediately if there are any questions or concerns regarding your Codonics printer.
- Immediate customer support and technical support for any questions you may have regarding your Codonics medical printer.
- Dedicated Product Specialist will handle your Codonics medical printer repair from start to finish, providing you with a personal contact point for any questions.
- This repair option requires the customer to return the medical printer to the Codonics factory, with no replacement or loaner unit.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of the parts required to repair the printer, plus labor and shipping costs.
- Premium pricing for repairs due to high overhead costs of the company.
If you feel like Alpine Solutions, Inc. is who you’ve been looking for, please contact one of our Product Specialists at (805) 388-1699 or use the form to your right. We look forward to hearing from you!