OEC EP1660L Medical Imaging Printer Specs
Once an independent imaging company, OEC is now part of the GE Healthcare division after a buyout. OEC printers are high-quality imaging systems able to meet the strict qualifications of medical imaging. GE OEC Medical Systems develops imaging systems relying on X-rays and fluoroscopy for hospitals and surgical centers nationwide. During minimally invasive surgeries, doctors rely on the OEC systems to see within the human body and conduct the operation. GE OEC Medical Systems has now applied this expertise in imaging, as well as strict adherence to quality, to create novel OEC printers for home and business use. The OEC EP-1660L is manufactured for OEC under GE and is based on a design by Codonics. The high standards are ideal for use in the medical field and in sectors like advertising that are focused on images. All purchases are covered by warranties, guaranteed for between 90 days and one year.
Alpine Solutions specializes in the repair and sales of OEC EP1660-L medical imaging printers.
Our repair process includes:
- Disassembling the product
- Thorough visual inspection
- Replacement or refurbishment of non-working or damaged parts
- Final complete cleaning of the entire product
- Extended testing of the product to ensure item is fully functional; including extended burn-ins and overnight testing
- Quality Inspection Process to ensure that repairs are performed correctly and that the configuration matches the requirement
- Shipment of the repaired product in our unique and special packaging to guarantee that your newly repaired product arrives damage free
Our repairs are performed by OEM trained technicians in a static-free laboratory. Alpine Solutions take pride in the fact that our repairs meet or exceed OEM specifications.
For questions and technical advice, please contact one of our medical printer Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699.