Sony UP-21MD Medical Printer Specs
The UP-21MD Sony colour video printer requires very little space thanks to its compact design. With a width of only 212mm it is possible to arrange it alongside other equipment. The UP-21MD uses Sony’s dye sublimation printing technology in A6 format with more than 400 dpi – and takes only 17 seconds to print. The easy-to-maintain UP-21MD can be conveniently replenished with media from the front.
Alpine Solutions specializes in the repair and sales of Sony UP-21MD or UP21-MDA medical imaging printers.
Our repair process includes:
- Disassembling the product
- Thorough visual inspection
- Replacement or refurbishment of non-working or damaged parts
- Final complete cleaning of the entire product
- Extended testing of the product to ensure item is fully functional; including extended burn-ins and overnight testing
- Quality Inspection Process to ensure that repairs are performed correctly and that the configuration matches the requirement
- Shipment of the repaired product in our unique and special packaging to guarantee that your newly repaired product arrives damage free
Our repairs are performed by OEM trained technicians in a static-free laboratory. Alpine Solutions take pride in the fact that our repairs meet or exceed OEM specifications.
For questions and technical advice, please contact one of our medical printer Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699.