Alpine Solutions, Inc. specializes in the repair, sales, and refurbishment of all Sony Medical Printer models. In the repair and sales of medical imaging and storage devices since 1991, we are the #1 company to turn to for quality and customer support. Along with our superior customer support, our repair technicians are OEM trained and/or certified thus giving you the highest quality repair in the industry.
Sony UP-25MD Color Video Printer:
The compact, high-speed medical device delivers excellent quality, durable, 423 dpi resolution prints in less than 20 seconds and easily integrates with other video equipment with its slim 8 3/8” form factor. The new printer’s convenient front-panel design offers user-friendly menus, flexible color adjustment and two user presets. The new device supports both 1080i and 720p signals which are automatically detected by the printer. An added LED notifies the user of data transmission and print cartridge status.
- Slim Compact Design
- Ideal for Medical Carts; Easily Integrated
- Versatile Analog Video Inputs and Outputs
- HDTV signal support – 1080i and 720p automatically
- PAL & NTSC compatible, all standard interfaces
- RS-232 Control
- High resolution – 423 dpi, New LCD Front Panel Screen design
- Two color settings can be set from the front panel
- LED indicates data transmission and ribbon cartridge status
- Convenient Sizes of Media:
- UPC-21S (3 ¾” X 2 7/8”)
- UPC-21L (5” X 3 5/8”),
- UPC-24SA (3 ¾” X 2 7/8”) – Laminated Media
- UPC-24LA (5” X 3 5/8) – Laminated Media
Looking for more information or technical support? Please contact one of our Product Specialists using the form to the right or call us at (805) 388-1699.