Sony UP-51 MD Medical Printer Specs
The Sony UP-51MD series medical grade color video printer is remarkable for its ability to produce extremely high resolution prints with an incredible print speed of only (20) seconds. UP-51MD series printers and print media feature Sony’s new Hi-Eye-Q™ Quality Imaging System to deliver incredible print speed, accurate print counts, easy color setup and exceptional print quality. A new highly durable print head along with additional print engine enhancements result in long-lasting, reliable image reproduction. The UP-51MD series printers are ideal for image creation in both ultrasound and endoscopy as well as other medical and scientific applications.
Alpine Solutions specializes in the repair and sales of Sony UP51 or UP51-MD medical imaging printers.
Our repair process includes:
- Disassembling the product
- Thorough visual inspection
- Replacement or refurbishment of non-working or damaged parts
- Final complete cleaning of the entire product
- Extended testing of the product to ensure item is fully functional; including extended burn-ins and overnight testing
- Quality Inspection Process to ensure that repairs are performed correctly and that the configuration matches the requirement
- Shipment of the repaired product in our unique and special packaging to guarantee that your newly repaired product arrives damage free
Our repairs are performed by OEM trained technicians in a static-free laboratory. Alpine Solutions take pride in the fact that our repairs meet or exceed OEM specifications.
For questions and technical advice, please contact one of our medical printer Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699.