Sony UP-5600 MD MDU Medical Printer Specs
Sony’s UP-5600 MD (UP-5600MDU) Color Video Printer is remarkable for it’s ability to produce extremely high resolution prints at 300 dots per inch (DPI), and it’s very fast 30 second print time. With the optional SCSI interface, the UP-5600MD (UP-5600MDU) can produce high quality prints from digital sources. All this combined with four frames of memory standard (upgradeable to a total of 8 frames), the UP-5600MD (UP-5600MDU) is ideal for image creation in such applications as ultrasound, endoscopy, and radiological imaging, as well as for any other system that outputs video signals.
Alpine Solutions specializes in the repair and sales of Sony UP-5600MD or UP5600-MDU medical imaging printers.
Our repair process includes:
- Disassembling the product
- Thorough visual inspection
- Replacement or refurbishment of non-working or damaged parts
- Final complete cleaning of the entire product
- Extended testing of the product to ensure item is fully functional; including extended burn-ins and overnight testing
- Quality Inspection Process to ensure that repairs are performed correctly and that the configuration matches the requirement
- Shipment of the repaired product in our unique and special packaging to guarantee that your newly repaired product arrives damage free
Our repairs are performed by OEM trained technicians in a static-free laboratory. Alpine Solutions take pride in the fact that our repairs meet or exceed OEM specifications.
For questions and technical advice, please contact one of our medical printer Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699.