Sony UP-910 Medical Printer Specs
The Sony UP-910 video hardcopy printer is a powerful tool, offering easy-to-use, high speed and cost efficient ways to capture a video image for reviewing, proofing and archiving. Video is used in a variety of industries such as laboratory research, scientific analysis, security fields as well as video production. Sony’s UP-910 monochrome video graphic printer provides large high quality prints in only 20 seconds. Various print modes such as normal scan or wide scan, 4:3 aspect ratio or 1:1 aspect ratio can be selected to accommodate different video systems.
Alpine Solutions specializes in the repair and sales of Sony UP910 or UP910-MD medical imaging printers.
Our repair process includes:
- Disassembling the product
- Thorough visual inspection
- Replacement or refurbishment of non-working or damaged parts
- Final complete cleaning of the entire product
- Extended testing of the product to ensure item is fully functional; including extended burn-ins and overnight testing
- Quality Inspection Process to ensure that repairs are performed correctly and that the configuration matches the requirement
- Shipment of the repaired product in our unique and special packaging to guarantee that your newly repaired product arrives damage free
Our repairs are performed by OEM trained technicians in a static-free laboratory. Alpine Solutions take pride in the fact that our repairs meet or exceed OEM specifications.
For questions and technical advice, please contact one of our medical printer Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699.