Sony UP-960 Medical Printer Specs
Analogue A4 black/white printer for medical, scientific and any other applications, which requires an A4 black/white documentation. Due to new thermal head the UP-960CE offers a high resolution.
The thermal head provides 1280 dots and 256 grey scales, ensuring high resolution prints with the level of reproduced detail required for medical proofing, scientific filing, manufactural reviewing and similar applications.
The UP-960CE is ideal for simple picture printing from mobile C-arm or ultrasonic imaging equipment, for time lapse VTR playback capturing and for electron microscope applications.
Alpine Solutions specializes in the repair and sales of Sony UP960 or UP960-CE medical imaging printers.
Our repair process includes:
- Disassembling the product
- Thorough visual inspection
- Replacement or refurbishment of non-working or damaged parts
- Final complete cleaning of the entire product
- Extended testing of the product to ensure item is fully functional; including extended burn-ins and overnight testing
- Quality Inspection Process to ensure that repairs are performed correctly and that the configuration matches the requirement
- Shipment of the repaired product in our unique and special packaging to guarantee that your newly repaired product arrives damage free
Our repairs are performed by OEM trained technicians in a static-free laboratory. Alpine Solutions take pride in the fact that our repairs meet or exceed OEM specifications.
For questions and technical advice, please contact one of our medical printer Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699.