Sony UP890 MD Medical Printer Specs
Sony’s UP-890 (UP-890MD) black and white video graphic printer is designed specifically for use with medical diagnostic equipment, such as ultrasound systems, to provide detailed black and white images in 4 seconds. This model prints in both standard and side modes. Additionally, the UP-890MD is an international model- accepting signals from both NTSC and PAL. A worldwide power supply for 100V to 240V is included.
Alpine Solutions specializes in the repair and sales of Sony UP890 or UP890-MD medical imaging printers.
Our repair process includes:
- Disassembling the product
- Thorough visual inspection
- Replacement or refurbishment of non-working or damaged parts
- Final complete cleaning of the entire product
- Extended testing of the product to ensure item is fully functional; including extended burn-ins and overnight testing
- Quality Inspection Process to ensure that repairs are performed correctly and that the configuration matches the requirement
- Shipment of the repaired product in our unique and special packaging to guarantee that your newly repaired product arrives damage free
Our repairs are performed by OEM trained technicians in a static-free laboratory. Alpine Solutions take pride in the fact that our repairs meet or exceed OEM specifications.
For questions and technical advice, please contact one of our medical printer Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699.