Sony UP897 MD Medical Printer Specs
The UP-897MD black and white video printer is designed specifically for use with medical diagnostic equipment, such as ultrasound systems. The UP-897MD packs power in a small chassis. High-quality, photo-like prints are output in just approximately 2.0 seconds. The UP-897MD is extremely small and light weight. For additional convenience the UP-897MD adds a jog dial to the front panel for easy operation.
- Analog A6 B&W Printer
- 2 Second print speed
- User-friendly controls on front panel
- Uses same media as the UP-895 series printers
- High-quality, photo like images
Alpine Solutions specializes in the repair and sales of Sony UP897 or UP897-MD medical imaging printers.
Our repair process includes:
- Disassembling the product
- Thorough visual inspection
- Replacement or refurbishment of non-working or damaged parts
- Final complete cleaning of the entire product
- Extended testing of the product to ensure item is fully functional; including extended burn-ins and overnight testing
- Quality Inspection Process to ensure that repairs are performed correctly and that the configuration matches the requirement
- Shipment of the repaired product in our unique and special packaging to guarantee that your newly repaired product arrives damage free
Our repairs are performed by OEM trained technicians in a static-free laboratory. Alpine Solutions take pride in the fact that our repairs meet or exceed OEM specifications.
For questions and technical advice, please contact one of our medical printer Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699.