Sony UP980 MD Printer Specs
Sony UP-960 and UP-980 (UP-980MD) Monochrome Video Graphic Printers deliver all the benefits of high quality performance and convenient, flexible operation. The UP-960 is ideal for simple picture printing from mobile C-arm or ultrasonic imaging equipment and for time lapse VTR’s playback capturing, electron-microscope applications. In addition to these applications, the UP-980 is also suited to multiple picture printing from a compact Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) system or Computed Tomography (CT) system and for Digital Subtraction Angiography (DSA) applications.
Alpine Solutions specializes in the repair and sales of Sony UP980 or UP980-MD medical imaging printers.
Our repair process includes:
- Disassembling the product
- Thorough visual inspection
- Replacement or refurbishment of non-working or damaged parts
- Final complete cleaning of the entire product
- Extended testing of the product to ensure item is fully functional; including extended burn-ins and overnight testing
- Quality Inspection Process to ensure that repairs are performed correctly and that the configuration matches the requirement
- Shipment of the repaired product in our unique and special packaging to guarantee that your newly repaired product arrives damage free
Our repairs are performed by OEM trained technicians in a static-free laboratory. Alpine Solutions take pride in the fact that our repairs meet or exceed OEM specifications.
For questions and technical advice, please contact one of our medical printer Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699.