When you hear the name Sony, you are used to thinking about quality and the latest technological advances. That expectation is met with its new lines of optical disk storage methods that offer great advances in speed and total storage capacity when compared with the current methods in use. Alpine Solutions, Inc. provides a full range of Sony optical drives and Sony medical printers for the medical imaging and storage device industry.
We offer the following Sony Medical Imaging Printers for Repair, Refurbishment, or Sales:
- UP-21MD Color Video Printer
- UP-980 Black and White Video Printer
- UP-2900MD Color Video Printer
- UP-51MD Color Video Printer
- UP-5600MD Color Video Printer
- UP-895MD Black and White Video Printer
- UP-897MD Analog Black and White Video Printer
- UP-960 Black and White Video Printer
- UP-D23MD Color Digital Printer
- UP-25MD Color Video Printer
- UP-55MD High Definition Color Video Printer
- AND MORE!
Our current lineup of Sony optical drives includes:
- and we add new models frequently!
Storage capacity on these optical drives ranges from 128 megabytes to 5.2 gigabytes per disk. All are 5.25″ in size and rely on the popular SCSI interface. Optical drives rely on laser-born optical signals to write and retrieve information, as opposed to electrical methods. As CDs and DVDs are technically optical media, the technology has certainly become popular in consumer electronics. However, the optical technology’s potential for data storage is only now being fully exploited, and Sony is at the forefront.
Alpine Solutions, Inc. is on the cutting edge in computer peripheries and can offer a large range of new and used monitors, printers, and hard drives. All of our sales are guaranteed by warranties running between 90 days and one year. With nearly 15,000 parts inventoried at major OEMs for quick replacement, we ensure unmatched turnaround for your repairs. For questions on our services or products, feel free to call us at 805-388-1699 or use the form at the right of this page.