Alpine Solutions, Inc. is a quality provider of complete medical systems, new and refurbished products, PACS, PM kits, and replacement parts for all medical imaging and storage needs. Our vast inventory allows for immediate shipment of replacement parts and quick turnaround time for our repair services.
Viztek’s Opal CR II is the ideal solution for converting x-ray to digital. The CR is scalable and has a sleek footprint that is easy to t virtually anywhere. Weighing only 65lbs, the CR II can easily be used in applications where space is limited. An optional vertical wall mount is available, oering multiple installation options. Viztek CR II offers an easy in-eld upgrade to go from 20 plates per hour to 73 plates per hour, as your facility volume grows. Viztek CR II is supported by Symphony III post processing software complete with enhanced grid suppression. Viztek’s Opal Acquire software is also expandable with Opal PACS.
Opal-CR II Specifications:
• Opal-Acquire viewing software
• Up to 73 plates per hour (14×17)
• Extremely light at 65lbs
• Mounts horizontally or vertically (optional wall mount)
• 14×17 and 10×12 plate sizes
• Dimension : 4.6”x18.3”x27.7” (117x464x703mm)
• Power Requirement : 110/220/240V, 60/50cs, 150W
• 10 pixels/mm at 73 pph(100um scanning mode) 10×12
If you have any questions, please contact one of our Product Specialist’s directly at 805-388-1699 or use the form to the right.